24 December 2009

Breathless

Have you ever had those moments when you were totally incapable of speech when you beheld something really beautiful? I am not just talking about the external only, I also mean when the inside can reflect what is on the outside. Your mind races with so many things to say but your mouth never can materialize the very words you wish to share. You stare and don't stare because you know you would look, say or act completely foolish. With Christmas so glamourized, I often see a side of this season that really offends me and makes me sick. However, I will always appreciate those brief moments when the Lord will bless me with an opportunity to behold the beauty in His creation. I am speechless at this point, but also thankful for the opportunity. Have you had a breathless moment lately?

1 comment:

  1. Every day that I'm on this side of the snow and grass.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.