27 April 2009

Recommend Read

As a new writer trying to get my own books published, I would be spending a lot of time covering my own endeavours (which I am). But I have to take a moment to talk about an author who really can dish it. His name is Matt Bracken and he has an awesome series to read (third book is to be out soon!!!! YEAH!!!!)!

I place these in the order of their release. If I have said anything in these last few years, I am placing this in the top list of important things to do after establishing a relationship with Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

  1. It's good to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recommendation, Neo. I'll be sure to check them out!

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.