"Only one life, 'Twill soon be past; Only what's done for Christ will last." Author Unknown
27 April 2009
I found my Harley
My Harley Davidson has been stolen! And the thief is showing it on his site! Well, not exactly.... But it is still a nice bike that would be a great gift to an underprivileged, uneducated, unloved black man like me. :(
Just kidding. Adding a new blog buddy: WingMaster.
Hey,NEO! You're welcome to come throw a leg over your Harley anytime (I'm just keeping it polished and tuned up for you) It truely is a beautiful machine and I am happy to be it's care-taker for you.
Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!
To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.
LOL, Neo! :)
ReplyDeleteHey,NEO! You're welcome to come throw a leg over your Harley anytime (I'm just keeping it polished and tuned up for you) It truely is a beautiful machine and I am happy to be it's care-taker for you.
ReplyDelete