03 April 2008

My Princess

Here is my little Princess Elise, who I blogged about some time ago. There will be an awesomely cool benefit concert see here. If you cannot make it, give whatever you can. I look forward to seeing my little angel. it's been a couple of years but will be well worth it.




Here is fun time with dad and her sister. Mom must be holding the camera. I wish I had a transporter! I'd be out there every chance to be with this wonderful beautiful girl created by God.




I'd appreciate anything you could do. I appreciate you coming to my site and it would warm me well if you could support the cause of the cure. My goal is to be there, maybe some of you can meet me in person. You have my mugshot already! LOL!

4 comments:

  1. What a precious, precious child. Seeing children suffer is such a heart-wrencher. There's a better world coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:51 PM

    Dude, after seeing your picture, what makes you think someone wants to endure that in person?


    LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:53 PM

    P.S. Talked to Tim a few days ago. He is excited that you are going to be able to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a beautiful child. It's so tragic that any child has to go through this. I don't know much about Taysach's disease, so I'm going to look it up.

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.