22 April 2008

Expelled is a must see!

If you have not see Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed, I recommend making it out to your nearest theatre. I was blessed to see the movie and did so with my eight (8) year old son. It kept his attention most of the way; but there was brilliance as Stein and his crew managed to show the viceral hatred the Darwiniacs have towards any who challenge their unproven hypothesis of evolution.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:52 PM

    Maybe I'll see if the boys and I can see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning on watching it, but am waiting for it to come out on DVD. I have to drive 40 miles to go to a theater, and I don't enjoy theaters that much anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:08 PM

    What's not to like? Paying $10 to sit in an uncomfortable chair while your shoes stick to the floor and you endure some putz a few seats away who thinks it is their privilege to talk on their cell phone during the film? The overpriced, watered-down cola and artery-hardening popcorn? Or maybe the obnoxious, bored child who cries and shrills to share and express their displeasure at having to be in a darkened theatre?

    In all honesty, we'll probably wait to check it out when the library gets a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:35 AM

    I guess hundreds of years of religious tyranny was at the forefront of those who decided Darwinism is a preferred rational and evidenced model over the irrational and unevidenced models.
    No one's burning you at the stake. I wonder why.

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.