07 January 2007

Cleaning the Gene Pool

You know, I believe that we all have our moments of stupidity. I, myself, cornered the market a couple of times. But, I must admit the the Darwin Awards was definitely worthy to extend this Grafitti Artist. I just thought that dying because of a concept that should have died out in the days of breakdancing is just plumb dumb. Am I that out of touch with reality or has tagging made a way back in? Anyone out there?????????

6 comments:

  1. Your right about the Darwin award.... or maybe he just wanted to get closer to the train...

    It took a minute to figure out this was you ... You look so different, like you've had a life changing experience.... Looks great though .. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read about the 2006 Darwin awards and my there are some real winners on the list.

    I would have expected some of them 30 years ago but, with info at your fingertips now, it shouldn't happen.

    Just goes to prove there is nothing on Gods planet that is idiot proof.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neo: I'm with you, that IS cleaning the gene pool, but with one caveat: I feel quite sorry for the engineer of that commuter train.

    I'm kind of a train and railroad devotee, so I've come to know some engineers and conductors out West in Fornicalia. I've heard from many of the engineers that there isn't a one of them who hasn't struck and killed at least one person. It affects them greatly. My sympathy isn't for the kid, it's for the engineer and his family and the stress it creates on their already difficult jobs.

    BZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:23 AM

    Friends said he often created large murals with inscriptions like "Remember 9/11" — under the tag name "Corporal."

    *Snif* You all are so mean. Can't you see that this kid was a true patriot? As I said, there's no fool like a young fool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is sad to me that he was inscribing things like "Remember 9/11". Seems to me he was simply stupid, which can often be part of being young, and I do feel sorry for him and his family, and the conductor as well.

    I saw Armed and Christian's post, and it was so sad I really couldn't say much. I don't know what the world's coming too anymore, but I do know it's not what any of us here had it mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:42 PM

    Hello??

    Anybody out there??

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.