BREAKING NEWS
Sources report that President Bush will declare it "Illegal Season" and order the National Guard deployed along the US/Mexican border to go "Cheney" on the "undocumented workers" entering the country illegally.
Also, the President has request that members of the Democratic Party, ACLU, NAMBLA, and ULSR, and all other activists to prepare for the second Cinqo de Mayo parade and dress in the appropriate garb along the border on the Mexican side.
ROFLOL! It's about freaking time Bush pulled his head out and did something about this problem. He's still never gotten back with me about our plan, and my feelings are kind of hurt. I thought we had a good plan, Neo, and I was excited about the possibility of carrying it out.
ReplyDeleteWhat is a greater offense?
ReplyDeleteFor an illegal alien to kill an American or for an American to kill one of them.
Actually they are both very wrong, but I have a feeling that a lot of people would be much more upset about an illegal being killed than a citizen.