15 May 2006

Find Dick Cheney

With the late breaking news of President Bush ordering the troops to open fire on illegals entering the country; Vice-President Dick Cheney has been reported missing. Reports include that most of his hunting gear and orange vest are missing as well. An APB has been sent out to the troops to look out for Cheney somewhere along the border. If you spot him, please identify yourselves as a conservative!

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:46 PM

    You're kidding, right? Look what happened to the last conservative that ran into the VP and his shotgun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or just wear a sign saying 'Friend of Dick'.... well... there are parts of DC and Frisco I wouldn't do that in... but for the border? Put up a dispenser for the illegals, a *must* have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:15 PM

    Better yet, he's up on the northern border!

    "Find Dick Cheney" would be an awesome regular segment. I practically shot coffee out my nose just reading the headline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should have warned me this was a "laugh attack" post.... I almost peed in my pants! Some may not get the humor, but boy do I!! I am so anxious to hear what our CIC says tonight I can hardly wait! Cheney... he may be giving instruction lessons to Mexican agents.

    Okay.. thanks for the laugh.. next time give a headline warning like "Warning... the following may cause spewing out of your beverage out of your nose."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Humor does not exist in a leftist, that is why they are leftists.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:19 PM

    I thought there was no room for humor in Islam.

    Gosh, it's getting so hard to tell the difference between the Islamofascists and Looney Left.

    ReplyDelete
  7. NOC... I would like to read and comment on post in blog entitled "Shit". I know it's not christian to swear but I'm feeling quite alone and could use some support. Your friend "shoprat" was the only one who commented and his comments gave me such hope. Baskets of blessings as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guess I'll go visit Pamela! :)

    Hysterical post, Neo! I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything.

    Sorry I haven't been around in awhile. PC problems that I'm just now getting straightened out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sheeesh ... you know how long it's going to take me to clean this keyboard know .... Excellent post Neo .. and the comments are a riot .. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Neo, where are you? I sure hope everything is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:29 AM

    Don't bother him! He's supposed to be doing some VHS to DVD transfers for me, and I'm still waiting for him to finish and return Boston's Gun Bible (now on sale at the Goa website for under $16!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous12:27 PM

    The background is better, but the word wrap is all wrong. Now I have to scroll right to read your page. For crying out loud, just lay it out like mine and be done with it. No internal frames, no clever little "click me to access..." windows. Plain, simple, & straightforward.

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.