30 May 2006

The End is Near Part One

I saw X-Men 3, thrice this weekend. Halle was gorgeous as usual; and goes wild. Loved her hair in the movie. I was put off with Monster's Ball, but I came to forgive as I have been forgiven. So, if my good friend in California doesn't want to marry me; I figure I'd go for broke with Halle. She obviously cannot resist the NEO charm. Then, lightning struck; the earth trembled, the sun buckled in on itself becoming a black hole, and worst tet, Halle wants to have kids without me! You know it's pretty bad when Halle wants kids and no man! I know I could have done right with her. Maybe, I'll see her when I head to L.A. in September.....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:06 PM

    Dude, stay away from my woman!

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.