09 May 2006

Dying Black America

I saw this article that is coming out next week about AIDS in Black America and I have to say that it is a little on the late side. It's not just a homosexual thing. It's not transfusions either or shared needles. I have tasted the pleasures of sex (heterosexually), and understand the Siren's call. However, when we don't keep those desires in check, we have to deal with the obvious consequence. Comment, whether or not you are black.

9 comments:

  1. As far as blacks and aids go, the tragedy in Africa is beyond reckoning. Entire villages have been wiped out and some have commented that aids will make South Africa a nation with a white majority in a few years. The scary thing is that some tribes have a superstition that sex with a virgin will cure the disease and that does not help at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's strictly a black issue, it's being advertisied and attacked as a problem more by the black community, and the white community is just keeping the level of the problem under wraps which will come back and bite them in the butt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:59 AM

    Dude, you are a poser! You're not Black, you're Haitian! I'm Blacker than you are. You don't even like James Brown or grits & gravy. Come to think of it, when was the last time you ate greens? Red beans & rice? Uh, huh. I thought so...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Aids thing is a conspiracy perpetrated on the black man by the white man, or By George Bush himself because as Kanye West said he hates black people. (Sarcasm a bit much?)

    I really just wanted to say I like what you've done to your blog here neo, looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Neo Soc:
    Wlhat's with "Armed and Christian"? Is there a certain shade one must be to qualify as black? Or must one just seek welfare and handouts to be properly black. Personally, I think that far to much emphasis is put on this black/white thing. Tiger Woods, Colin Powell, Condi Rice, JC Watts. have all been accused of not being "black enough". Whaaaaaaat? Just because they realize that this Affirmative Action thing is just the liberals' way of saying: "Because you are black you are not going to be able to make it inthe world." When one pulls his own weight, discredits those who moan and wail about their color, and stands above and apart, he/she is an "Uncle Tom"?
    AIDS, (the topic here), has affected more blacks, I suppose. But look at it: It began in a "black region", incubated and then spread. Since blacks at large, have chosen to segregate and isolate themselves from the rest of Society, AIDS stayed largely in the black community. Drug use, prostitution, and unprotected casual sex spread all this. This is not a "black disease", but rather a disease of the poor and needy, (homosexual statistics not withstanding), and with so many blacks believing the liberals, and not pulling themselves up by the bootstraps, they avoid medical services, and spread this ugly disease.
    It ain't a black thing! It don't require you to be black black; anyone who don't give a damn about themselves can get it.
    And, more to "Armed and Christian": It isn't the color of your skin, but rather the color of your integrity. With what little I know of Neo Soc, I believe that I would enjoy having him as my neighbor. That he would not aid and abet those who would prey on their own kind, their own race, and their own predicament.
    Hurricane Katrina showed the world that there is an element in society that will crap in the aisles, watch while others are set upon, and lay in their own squalor just waiting for whitey to bail them out again.
    I prefer to remember the Black man, wife, and 5 children who walked from New Orleans to Baton Rouge to get themselves out of the mire.
    Or the local black street smart, young criminal who had the gumption to steal a school bus, (before Ray Noggin let it go under water and die), load it with 70 other people, (not all black), and together they ponied up the gas money and drove themselves to Houston. They didn't wait for whitey to bail them out. It ain't about color!!!!!!!!!
    nuf sed
    ps: I like the new look guy! Gonna have a show like Michelle Malkin's Vent? Coooooooool!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:04 PM

    Frank: It's a long-standing private joke. Step off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Armed and Christian, Frankly Opinionated don't step off; step around me. Neo Soc is my cyber buddy, I'm watchin' his back.

    nuf sed

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never really thought of AIDS as a black or white issue but societal. I guess that's just me, though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:50 AM

    Sorry, it took me so long to comment. Sorry Frank for the confusion. Armed & Christian is a very good Negrolly-Challenged brother who is one of my best friends here in the good ol' USA. We jab at each other whenever possible; but when we're serious about the insults; everyone will know. Thanks for taking my back! Also thanks on the comment about the site; I am looking at running various news flashes on the TV. We'll see....

    I agree all, it's a societal problem; but like said: "Many blacks are gravitating to the entitlement mentality that is sweeping the nation and are not taking actions to better themselves." Shameful it is; however we'll see what the community leaders do.

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.