"Only one life, 'Twill soon be past; Only what's done for Christ will last." Author Unknown
30 May 2006
Desperate Times Part One
The only thing worse than Halle Berry not tracking me down to ask me to marry her is evolutionists upping the ante on deceiving the world. If, evolution (which is a hypothesis and not theory) is so righ; what are they so afraid of? I mean, we just had everyone belittling Christians for their disdain of the Da Vinci Code; so why not call the evolutionists for their long running angst towards Creationists. If the foundation of evolution is so solid, then evolution should stand! Or will it fall?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My prayers are added to yours for Sam, Haejin and Evelyn. Miracles have happened, and perhaps one may take place here. I pray it is so!
ReplyDeleteRegarding your post, I don't get it. What I mean is, I don't get this entire arguement "evolution vs. creationism." The reason I don't "get it", Neo, is because it doesn't matter whether evolution occurred or not; it doesn't disprove that God created things to work that way. Do you see what I mean?
It's my understanding that God's time is not our time. When the Bible says He created the world in 6 days, each day could be a billion years, or even more. Who really knows what "God's" time is? Evolution would simply be His method of creation, and it takes nothing whatsoever away from God.
Au contraire, Gayle. If evolution occurred, then we have millions of years of death. Scripture tells us that death is the result of sin (Romans 6:23). If sin didn't enter the world until Adam and Eve (Romans 5:12), then how could death have been occurring all that time? If it had been occurring for millennia before Adam & Eve came on the scene, then what was the big deal about God warning them that they would die (Genesis 2:16-17)?
ReplyDeleteTheir political and social dreams requires that the Judeo-Christian worldview be wrong and so they must do everything they can to prove it wrong. The mere existance of God is a threat to their dreams.
ReplyDelete