30 May 2006

Big Fat Duh

Now begins the Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes drama. HELLO!

Is she the only one who didn't see this coming? If I had as many people against my marriage to Joshua's mother; I probably would have not married her. Her marrying him was just as bad as Bobby and Whitney. But, I digress. Tom Cruise and anybody is a bad match save Tom Cruise himself.

2 comments:

  1. Hollywood scandals hold very little interest for me. It's just a bunch of dysfunctional people being dysfunctional in sight of everyone on the planet. Not a pretty picture at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:57 PM

    Isn't she in "Batman Begins"? Just another one of those "actresses" who have a body that won't quit and a brain that won't start.

    Shoprat: I wholeheartedly concur.

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.